Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Play Me I'm Yours



"What's the plan for the weekend then?" asks V, "You sure banyak activity wan"

I don't really plan my weekends nowadays till the 11th hour but it still gets filled up. These past few weeks were confined within London : parks, bbq's, gardening and a few random musical/theatre performances. I'm not one to run away for the weekend to a neighbouring country and London has plenty to offer which suits my austerity drive anyway.

Its liberating to finally walk out of the house without a jacket on - I could even wear sunnies:) Love the long days of summer too - sunrise at 4.30am, sunset at 9pm....lots of activities to cram within the day. Everyone seems happier in the summer - roses and lavendar bloom, a different variety of fruits appear on shelves.

I'd admit that summer weekends come fast and furious - another hot weekend forecasted this week end woo hoo!

2 comments:

Ladywite said...

:) I agree with you... it's finally here! People are much happier, and I love the fact that the days are so long too. So much more gets done as well during this time of year... woohoo indeed!

Fiona1 said...

And so much more ice cream gets eaten - I seem to be having one a day!