Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ultima settimana

It's the last week when we're going to be together in Milano. Time sure is flying, we say...and when the curtain call comes, we will be off on our own adventures. Had our Part 2 MSPME Farewell party in Aula 2.8 which once again was a memorable one. Course Director Antonio Calabrese, Our Risk Professor, Franco Caron, DMQM Rocco Mosconi, MIP IT Guy and best-loved Ciro Marconi was there. They have made an impression in our lives and we, they. The atmosphere was nostalgic and feel-good...only when we realize how short the time is do we truly appreciate one another and the friendships that we have.

Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can
meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes,
is certain for those who are friends."
- Richard Bach

To our Italian friends in MIP, thank you for your generosity and kindness...till we meet again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,
I ran into your Blog trying to find out some experiences from MSPME course.
It is very interesting, I really admire your hobbies and all the things that you do.
I am planning to apply for MSPME, but I'm not sure if I will be accepted, and I am a bit worried about the way of education which is different from the one in my country. Could you tell me a little bit about it, the way of studying, presenting, etc.... Thanks, Sandra (Serbia) My e-mail is sandra.zivkovic@wm.co.yu

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess Fiona !

I am Pooria. I was googling MSPME and your blog came in the first page. I am admitted for Sept 2008 in MSPME program. If you have some spare time, I would really appreciate it if you can give me some information about accomodation stuff and the courses.

Thanks alot.
Pooria H (pooria_hb@yahoo.com)