Sunday, October 15, 2006

MSPME



The Masters of Science in Strategic Project Management is a 16 months course which focuses on the interconnected themes in project management: strategy, control, integration. The best thing about it is that the award will be done by all 3 institutions of learning:


Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh (United Kingdom): Master of Science in Strategic Project Management (European).


Politecnico di Milano, Milano (Italy): Master Universitario di I livello in Strategic Project Management.
Umeå University,

Umeå (Sweden): Magister in Management (Master of Science in Management).


In study period one, Heriot-Watt University provides level strategic underpinning to project planning, strategy formulation and implementation in organisations.

In study period two at MIP School of Management - Politecnico di Milano, the focus is on the function, purpose, creation and management of appropriate control mechanisms in strategic projects.

In study period three at USBE, Umeå School of Business, students embed their learning using an integrated and research-based approach to strategic thinking and project management, through two integrated modules and a Master level Thesis.

As it seems, the best things comes in 3's.

The key-people in my reflections of this experience is as follows:


Dr.Paul Gardiner, Course Director







The 27 MSPME students (not all here)









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Interesting!!

I've been recommended by the consortium but the scholarship is yet to be approved by EU. Hopefully can make it through. Anyways, how is the program? I mean to say the study load, travel and other logistics.

PG
Kathmandu, Nepal.

Gidi said...

I am applying for MSPME.I hope I am taken.I dont care about the load I can handle it well.I just dont know my chances of success, but I trust in GOD.

Kato, Kenya.

Bow said...

Hello Fiona1!
I'm future student from Taiwan, plan to apply MSPME 2008-2009. I look forward to know more about the academic environment and class atmosphere.
Would you mind sharing your experience with me?
my email: popcornday@pchome.com.tw

I really need your help.

by Popcorn

Anonymous said...

i'm Adonis, an It enginner from cameroon planning to apply at the MSPME 2008. in all likehood, it's quite difficult to be accepted but i will try.I would like that Fiona shares her experience with me
Adonis

Unknown said...

Hi,

I applied for MSPME 2008-2010 and was informed that I ranked the 2nd in the reserve list. From your experience, do I still have chance to be in the official list?

ponniinselvan said...

Hi
i'm applying for the 2009 intake.
would you mind in sharing your experience in application process.

Please guide me through the aplication process, i have an engineering degree and three years of professional experience.
pls reply me at
rkponraj@gmail.com

thanks
ponraj

femain said...

can someone please give me tips, am a medical doctor with a certification in PMP.Thanks

Robin said...

Hi Fiona..
I'm Robin.. I'd like to apply for this MSPME programme on 2011. So, right now, I'm preparing myself for that moment.
Would mind sharing (and helping) me to know more about what to do to go through all the process?
If you don't mind, plz reply me at lie_robin@yahoo.com
I do really hope to receive your reply..
Thank you so much..

Best regards,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona,

I am very much interested in taking the MSPME programme. Please can you brief me on how to go about the application and selection process? Will be very grateful if someone can reply me using enihdelly@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am interested in the MSPME programme just like all of you who have posted comments on this blog. I just don't want to write to ask everyone the same questions on the application and selection process. I would really appreciate you guys who have been through the process share the experience to my mail.

cherrypr6@gmail.com

Nu