Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Past 3 weeks in December

Ok I'm guilty of "Blog-Sloth" - not putting up a post for the past 3 weeks. Well who can blame me? I had a life instead of writing something online.(see my theory of blog vs free time correlation)

This week is Christmas week for me - I want to listen to all things Christmas. Heck I feel like I'm on holiday right now. Next week I'd really be on a holiday with 4 days of annual leave right up to New YEar's Eve. The eve is a half day but I'm still coming to work in the morning. Go figure....I ran out of annual leave to cover from the 27th to the 31st.

Yesterday I watched the Phantom of THe Opera - and I'm not ashamed to say that I enjoyed it. I thought the actors were all lip-synching but was pleasantly surprised to know that they sang their own songs. My favourites were "Think of Me", "Music Of The Night" and "All I Ask of You" I have yet to meet a person who doesn't like Phantom's music -at least everyone I know does. Ok now I feel like banging on my piano for a bit.


No comments: