Friday, June 29, 2007

Circumlocuting Prolix



Ok, it has been some moments since I last inscribed anything substantial on my blog other than sporadically affixing junky websites and videos... Compassed my Management Accounting Examination today. I am still coming to terms with the fact that I am having exams and assignments... Expeditiously I need to join the MSPME 'Veteran's Club'!


Came into happenstance of my Umea, Sweden, course schedule. It is onerous to fathom how the ages ravine so precipitately - we are almost through with the term in Milan, Italy... and it seems that the tides of time are sweeping us by... Oh yesterdays! You malingers of reason!... I adore the warm weathers but it seems that I am ordained to possess it briefly.


After having much operose due the recent labor, this weekend my cronies and I will traverse the quaint villages of Cinque Terre which is approximately 4 hours by train from Milan. Thus we shall procreate untrodden paths of amicability, fraternity and furthermore proliferate my already prodigious collection of photos.





(This enrty is dedicated to those wisecrackers who discovered this circumambage - you know who you are)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The literal smorgasbord you have inscribed seems intransigent to manifest. It was kinda prorogating. But keep up your obduration. Kibosh everything else.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Yes, you can reach me at aloke (at) sarnobat.net