Monday, August 15, 2005

Dream

I didn't update my blog for 2 days! God forgive me for my blog sloth!
I had a dream yesterday about my colleague. She used to mentor me in the days I was a young executive. She moved on to another country for work purpose, now holding a higher position and doing pretty well.

She was onstage receiving an award - it was a big recognition where everyone looks at you, applause going around, spotlight on you. She stepped down and hugged me like I was the most important person in the world - funny I thought cause we weren't close in that manner - I used to hate her guts for being so bossy and annoying. But she was really happy to see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had to analize your dream I would say: your colleague represents the part of you that has matured and finally accepts to be succeful. Taking full responsibility for what you are will bring you 'an award'. Cheers

Fiona1 said...

My dear anna, is this your psychic self speaking?