Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Re: Thanks for the invite

Dear team

Haha this emailing reminds me of 'The Bitch' club - we were 3 trainee girls sharing the same room in Istanbul- Luciana, Mishu and myself. We used to share about our 'girly' concerns ie men, weight, clothes etc

Today will only join u Angie about 8.00pm? Roughly where'll u be then? Think I want to leave my car either in office or at SPK.

Sarah - yes it was a very profound message from the novel. What novel is this? Looks like the reading habit is catching on for you:) Yes I agree that true friends accept each other as they are - as they say love is patient and kind - so is friendship which is a kind of love....and so I think of my 2 ex-roomates from Istanbul - girlfriends who are now somewhere in the UK and Romania- I wish them well and know that they're somewhere in this world.

And I also thank God for my 2 current friends who are near me and sharing my life with me at the moment...Where would women be without other women to support each other?

Pondering life's mysteries....

Fiona

1 comment:

sarahlaw said...

Hey Fiona,

Is this blog extract suppose to be in our emails and not at this website. I was shock to find it here through my regular check through to find new article from your blog. However, I am honour and speechless that you value the friendship between you and me, plus the angliec ANGIE. He, we 3 witches must paint the city red some days. Anyway, I should be thankful to you for 2 great things you have done for me since a terrible break up I had last year. First, the gym thingy and now, the crave for books and writing. Thank you lah.

Love
Sarah